Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New Video - Some New Stuff + BTS of My Radio Show

Here is my newest video. I've been a little under the weather lately, but I didn't want to fall behind on things, so I toughed it out and made a video anyway. In this one, I show off a few new records I've gotten in the last week or so, and then I offer a behind the scenes look at me doing my radio show, New Day Rising. I brought a camera along with me last week, and now you will know what it looks like when I'm presenting you with my three hours of radio excellence every week. Enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...