Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Deer Tick / The Weeks TONIGHT at Waiting Room

Deer Tick (above) and The Weeks (below)
I've been looking forward to tonight's show at Waiting Room ever since it was announced a few months ago. Deer Tick is one of the best rock bands to emerge in the last decade or so, and were great the two previous time I saw them perform. I've never seen The Weeks, but have been playing them on my radio show for a couple of years, and am looking forward to their live show.

Here are videos from both bands:
   
 Maybe I'll see you tonight. Tickets are still available at $17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Artists to Celebrate Women's History Month (VIDEO)

Hey! It's Women's History Month. And who better to chime in with a list of "10 Artists to Celebrate Women's History Month&q...