Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Upcoming Podcasts

Hopefully, you are keeping up with the re-launch of the podcast (I have links posted below, if you haven't). It has been going well, I think. Last night, episode #104 was posted. It was part two of my interview with Josh Haden, best known for his work with the group, Spain.

Next up is an interview with guitar legend, Ace Frehley. Besides being one of the most famous rock stars of all-time due to his time in KISS, Ace is also an accomplished solo artist, and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Following the Ace interview with be my interview with Annie Clark aka St. Vincent. I conducted this one in person with Annie when St. Vincent was recently in Omaha on her "Digital Witness" tour. It is a really great interview.

I have interviews currently scheduled with one of the founders of the MAHA Music Festival, and bands See Through Dresses and Drakes Hotel. They are two my fave local bands, and I can't wait for you to hear them.

Here are the links for the podcast:

itunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dark-stuff/id201997514?mt=2

Stitcher: stitcher.com/s?fid=48412&refid=stpr

Spreaker: spreaker.com/show/the-dark-stuff

Podomatic: thedarkstuff.podomatic.com/

Youtube: youtube.com/user/howard0213/

Please rate, comment, etc at these sites. It helps in the ratings. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...