Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Death From Above 1979 Is Back?

Well, this is interesting. The line-up for the three day Coachella Music Festival has just been announced (see poster here), and while I was checking it out, a particular name stood out. Scheduled for Sunday, April 17 was one Death From Above 1979. I did a double take. DFA 1979 broke up after only one album, You're a Woman, I'm a Machine, and its two members have gone on to other things. Nice. No word yet on whether this is a one-off show or a full-fledged reunion. Let's hope for the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raise Your Hands To Rock: Being a Kid in the 80s Metal Scene (Part One) (VIDEO)

Hello, friends, and welcome to the latest video. This week, I continue to mine the depths of my hair metal past with a series of collaborati...