Friday, July 23, 2010

Tomorrow Is MAHA!


Tomorrow is the second annual MAHA Music Festival in Omaha. It will be one helluva show this year. I didn't attend the first annual fest due to the overwhelming suckiness of the line-up. This year, that problem has been seriously rectified.

I am most excited about seeing Superchunk. I've been a fan for 20 years, but haven't seen them play since the mid-90s. The headliner is Spoon, who I love, but haven't seen in a few years. Also of interest is The Faint, who are sort of broken up, but sort of still together.

Also on the main stage are Old 97s, Ben Kweller, and It's True (who are breaking up after the festival). There are some decent acts on the second stage, but I think I'll just be focusing on the main stage.

Tickets are still available at $33, but if you wait until tomorrow, the price goes up to $38. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Artists to Celebrate Women's History Month (VIDEO)

Hey! It's Women's History Month. And who better to chime in with a list of "10 Artists to Celebrate Women's History Month&q...