Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Off To Burma...


There may be a few less posts here at The Dark Stuff over the next few days as I am taking a road trip! I'm traveling back to my old stomping grounds of Madison, Wisconsin to see Mission of Burma. I've wanted to see this legendary Boston band for nearly 20 years (of course, for most of that 20 they were broken up), and the wait is finally over.

I may post a pic or two on my trip here, but it is more likely that I will be posting them on my Twitter account (@davesplash). This show better be good, as I am doing a helluva lot of driving to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...