Thursday, February 04, 2010

Podcast Update


Wanted to apologize for the lack of a new podcast for the last couple of months. Last December, my co-host and I prepared two new shows. One of which would feature his Top 5 of '09, and the other would feature mine. We recorded all of the talksets, and then I had to leave town for a funeral. Then we had massive snowstorms. Then something else came up. And you know the drill. Time got lost. When I sat down last week to produce the shows, I realized that what we had recorded in December was unusable. There was a weird static noise on the tracks that made it very hard to listen to, and I could not get rid of it, or even mask it.

So, to make a long story short, we are going to re-cut that "lost" podcast tomorrow, and I plan to have it edited and online by the end of the weekend. I will merge the two top fives into one long show. Again, I'm sorry. But you won't have to wait for too much longer.

But if you have yet to check out my podcast, now might be a good time to listen to some of the vintage ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...