Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The New Spoon Is Dominating My Ipod!

Been listening a lot to the new album from Spoon, Transference. So far, so good. It's weird. I've been listening to this band for over 14 years, and this is Spoon's seventh album. Yet, for some reason, whenever a new Spoon record comes out, I assume I won't like it. I can't think of another group I like where that is the case. And I've ended up liking all of their albums!

I plan on having a more thorough review in the near future. On my next radio show on Sunday (streaming live from 9-11 pm central), I will be playing a couple of different cuts from Transference. Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...