Wednesday, June 03, 2009

St. Vincent TONIGHT at Slowdown


All right, the day is finally here. St. Vincent is performing tonight at The Slowdown. The show is scheduled for the club's front room, so it will be packed. I've been waiting to see St. Vincent again ever since I saw her open for The National a couple of years ago. At that time, I hadn't heard her music. Now, I have both records and love them (especially the new one, Actor). This will be among the best shows of the year.

Opening the show is Pattern Is Movement, a group I've never heard of, from Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Back in the Day" Concert Tales: RATT + POISON Feb 10, 1987 / Concert + In-Store (VIDEO)

Welcome back, friends. In today's video, I am taking you back to hair metal's glory days -- 1987. On February 10, 1987, I caught Rat...