Thursday, April 23, 2009

M. Ward TONIGHT at Slowdown

If you don't already have a ticket to tonight's M. Ward show, you are shit outta luck, as they say. It is sold out. I'll be there, however. Yay for me. I'm planning on missing opening act, The Watson Twins, as I thought they were a real dud when I saw them a few months back. But I am pretty pumped about M. Ward. I've missed his previous appearances in Omaha (except I did see him at that Obama rally last Fall), and I love the new record, so I will not miss tonight's performance. See ya there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...