Friday, March 13, 2009

My Radio Show Is Now Streaming!


I'm not sure how I let this slip, but I may have forgotten to inform you all that my radio show is now streaming. Yeah! Now, you don't have to live in Omaha to get to hear the fabulous sounds of New Day Rising - you can live anywhere in the whole world. So, here is the basic info:

The show is on live Sunday nights from 9 - 11 pm (US Central Standard Time). To listen, go to 897theriver.com and click the "Live Audio Listen Now" button. If you have Windows, it will open your media player. If you have a Mac, you need to do one additional thing.

You need to install Flip4Mac by going here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/wmcomponents.mspx. The link that says “Download Windows Media® Components for QuickTime” will take you to a download page. Download and install.

Now you have no excuse to miss the show. I assume you can figure out how time zones work and know when the show airs for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...