Friday, December 22, 2006

Did Poster Children Predict the Future

I recently got a DVD recorder and have been going through all of my old VHS tapes and converting them to DVD. I came across a video from Poster Children called "21st Century" that I had forgotten all about. Luckily, it is on YouTube. Watch the video, but more importantly, listen to the lyrics (most of them are flashed on the screen if you can't understand them). This song was written and released in 1997, but it sounds like they are talking about 2006. It is almost like they predicted all of the Orwellian activity of the Bush Administration. It's eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sun June and Wild Pink LIVE at Reverb 3/22/24 (PHOTOS)

Laura Colwell (pictured) and Sun June played a great set last night (3/22/24) at Reverb. This was my first time seeing the Texas indie band...