Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's FINALLY Here! The DARK STUFF Podcast!

OK, friends, I've been saying it would be coming for nearly a year, and now it is finally here. The Dark Stuff Podcast is available! I finished Volume 1, and it can be played here with this nifty little embedded player, OR you can play it from my podomatic page (also linked below), OR download the file to listen to later. At some point in the near future, you will be able to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes, and other services like that. I'd hold off on that for a few weeks until I have had time to submit the show to those services.

So, the first show is about 26 minutes. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Click here to get your own player.

If you don't want to use this player, click here to listen to the show at Podomatic or download the file to put on your iPod.
------------------------------------
UPDATE: The podcast is now available through iTunes. Click here to subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...