Sunday, June 04, 2006

Song of the Day: Rollins Band "Liar"


I wanted to post this song for a couple of reasons. One: I've really been loving Henry Rollins' new show on IFC; Two: I just found out that Rollins Band and X will be playing in Omaha on August 6; Three: It played on my iTunes at random and it rocked so fucking hard I couldn't believe it.


I will be out of town when the X/Rollins show comes through town which is extremely disappointing. But don't cry for me. I'll be on a cruise to Alaska, so I think I'll cope with the loss just fine.

2 comments:

  1. What cruise line you taking? My wife and I went last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess. I'm pretty psyched.

    ReplyDelete

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...