Monday, May 01, 2006

Don't Miss The Henry Rollins Show


I gotta give it up to Henry Rollins for his excellent new show on Independent Film Channel (IFC). I first heard about it because of an appearance by Kimberly Kane (her appearance was pretty weak actually), and I have been watching it ever since. He gets very interesting people to interview, and has great musical guests. Last night's show featured an interview with Bill Maher, and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club was the musical guest.

Say what you want about Rollins as an artist, but his new TV show is worth viewing. If you get IFC, the new episodes air Saturday nights at 9 PM CST.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 01, 2006

    i agree. it is the only thing on tv that i tivo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 02, 2006

    I've been setting mine for the last few weeks, too.

    ReplyDelete

Raise Your Hands To Rock: Being a Kid in the 80s Metal Scene (Part One) (VIDEO)

Hello, friends, and welcome to the latest video. This week, I continue to mine the depths of my hair metal past with a series of collaborati...