Saturday, April 22, 2006

Only Four Red States Left and I Live in One of Them


A new survey from SurveyUSA polled Americans in all 50 states, and President Bush has a 50% approval rating or higher in only four states. What are the four holdouts? Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, and Nebraska. I live in Nebraska. How sad. Even Texas and Kansas no longer approve of Bush! Texas! And Kansas! What more do my fellow Nebraskans need to witness before they, too, let go of that irrational support for the decider-in-chief. I swear I only know maybe one Republican here in Omaha. Where are all these Bush supporters?

5 comments:

Al said...

There must be a lot of "closet" Bush supporters in Nebraska. Maybe they can go and build the wall on the boarder in Mexico and also fight in the Iraqi war.

Wes said...

I would check the churches and farms, those seem to be their meeting places. :)

Howard Davis said...

That's funny. I hadn't thought of that. There's a church across the street from my house. Maybe I'll go ask them.

EasyP said...

well you could always pack your things and move to a blue state..

Howard Davis said...

I lived in a blue state for years. But now I want to make Nebraska a blue one (or at least purple).