Thursday, March 09, 2006

C-Ya


My friends, I have not really been myself lately. I've been off my game. Feeling low. Out of it. In a funk. Whatever. I hope I can shake myself out of it with a little road trip.

Back in the 90s, I used to travel all the time. Nowadays, I feel like I never leave. I don't know if that is what is making me feel so shitty or not, but that is the remedy I have chosen to shake myself out of feeling sorry for myself.

So, I'm going into work for an hour or two to tie up some loose ends. Then, I'm hitting the road! I will have my laptop, but I don't know whether or not I will do any "road blogging."

I will be heading into Iowa to start. One cool think about Iowa -- all rest stops throughout the state have free wireless internet access. You can walk your dog, take a leak, and check your email. It's a nice bonus, and other states should follow that lead.

But, I digress. My point is that I won't be around for a couple of days. Hope you can handle it.

Talk to you later.

No comments: