Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Song of the Day: Film School "Harmed"

My choice for today's song of the day comes from a brand new band from San Francisco called Film School. They seem to get compared to a pretty diverse group of bands like Pink Floyd, The Cure, Moby and others. Here is what the Los Angeles Times said about them, "Not settling for merely reviving the sounds of My Bloody Valentine or Pink Floyd, Film School manages to sound like the American indie band it is - with songs that are lovingly fractured, vaguely droney yet impossibly urgent."

The new album, Film School, is available now on Beggars Banquet Records. Click on the player below to hear my favorite song from the CD, "Harmed." Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Replacements @ Cabaret Metro '86 RSD Release + 'Mats Tribute Band (VIDEO)

As you've no doubt come to understand, this is the channel for your favorite Replacements related content. Naturally, I was all over th...